"There was another one of those speeding carriages yesterday, I don't know who it was," Jim said. "Ridiculous," Bob snarled in frustration, "just now a couple of complete idiots ran through Valentine and shot up everything. Just like that. Nobody knows who they were."
Do conversations like this sound familiar? In GTA role-playing game already a standard now comes a useful tool also to RDR2 role-playing.
Let players in difficult situations (RDM, VDM, whatever) "snapshot" all nearby players. Each "snapshot" is sent to a Discord channel, so that in retrospect it is clear who was where at what time.
- Players can snapshot nearby players for later support requests.
- Snapshots will be send to a configurable Discord channel.
- Discord message contains reporter and reported players (sorted by range to reporter)
- Detailed information:
- Coordinates of each player
- Char ID & Name
- Steam ID
- Discord ID
- Status icons (v1.0.1)
- Includes configurable anti spam protection.
- All configurable!
- Snapshot range (radius in meters)
- Snapshot key (combinable with modifiers like SHIFT + B or CONTROL + B)
- Snapshot sound
- Delay for anti spam protection
- Discord webhook & avatar
- All ingame messages are configurable
- Full language support
- Detail of information is configurable, e.g. if you don't want to show player IP's in snapshot (v1.0.1)
- Never miss updates again:
- Automatic version check included.
- Automatic dependency version check included.
- Know how it works: Everything is documented in detail in the README.md and commented in the demo.config.lua file.
SUPPORT & INFO
- Read the README.md for setup.
- This script is encrypted.
- The price of the product will increase the more features are added.
- v1.2.1 (2023-10-22)
- Add possibility to define client event handler to trigger player snapshot by other scripts (see `Config.SnapShotClientEventName`, disabled by default).
- Add experimental (!!!) cam abuse detection (cheat detection, disabled by default).
- Add experimental (!!!) no-clip detection (cheat detection, disabled by default).
- Add experimental (!!!) explosion / fire damage detection (cheat detection, disabled by default).
- (Use experimental on your own risk. Experimental features can be removed in the future.)
- v1.1.0 (2023-05-06)
- Add prototype for resource injection detection, see `Config.EnableInjectProtection` (disabled by default).
- Fix wrong steam profile link (with upcoming `nss_libs` version `0.24.0`).
- Add `Config.Debug` option to enable debug messages (snapshot works even if you are alone in debug mode).
- Add `Config.ShowServerPlayerId` and `Config.DiscordMessageServerPlayerId` to add server player id to messages.
- v1.0.1 / v1.0.2 (2023-04-24)
- Details (IP, Discord ID, Steam ID) are now only shown if enabled via config.
- Add status icons (dead, in vehicle, carrying weapon, riding horse, etc.).
- Add server console error message on Discord webhook issues.
- v1.0.0 (2023-04-21)