This is our first shit script! So it's literally about shit.... not shit itself... you know what we mean.
Possible use-case in addition to other resources (like farming): Imagine your plants do not grow well. There is enough water and sun, but the plants don't grow well. Fertilizer would certainly be helpful. Every good farmer knows where to get good fertilizer... Fertilizer is lying around virtually everywhere on the streets. So you can make money out of shit!
- Collect (horse/cow) poop from the ground for whatever you want to do with it.
- Interactive Backpack: Players can obtain and equip the backpack as an item. Once equipped, they gain the ability to collect horse or animal feces from various locations.
- Feces Collection: The process of collecting the feces is animated and accompanied by visual effects to provide a realistic and immersive experience.
- Creative Applications: The script allows you to unleash your creativity. You can provide players with the opportunity to use the collected feces to craft various items, such as fertilizer or other useful objects. You have control over how this resource can be used and the effects it can have in the game.
- Random Discoveries: In addition to feces, players may also randomly discover other items (or rats) while collecting, such as a few dollars or other useful items. This adds incentive and rewards for exploring the game world.
- All configurable
- Key bindings
- Special loot table (items and money)
- Rat spawn (and attack) chance
- And more...
- Full language support
- EN and DE already included in config file
- Never miss updates again: Automatic version check included.
- Know how it works: Everything is documented in detail in the README.md and commented in the demo.config.lua file
- vorp_inventory 2.6 (or higher)
- vorp_character 1.3 (or higher)
SUPPORT & INFO
- Read the README.md for setup.
- This script is encrypted.
- The price of the product will increase the more features are added.
- v1.0.5 (2023-07-22)
- Switch order of required files check after version check to prevent calls of methods that are not available in older versions.
- v1.0.4 (2023-07-13)
- Add config file and inventory item validation (for all the noobs that can't read the docs).
- v1.0.3 (2023-07-07)
- Stop wearing backpack on death.
- Stop wearing backpack on several other events (e.g. hogtied, etc.)
- Client uses now notify icon and colors from config, too.
- v1.0.2 (2023-07-06)
- Add new poop prop.
- Move notify icons and colors into config.
- v1.0.1 (2023-07-02)
- `Config.NothingFoundMessage` is now used correctly.
- v1.0.0 (2023-07-02)